SYRIA TOURIST CENTER
At Damascushostel.com Tel : 5414 115 Mobile : 0933 871 588 these prices for an air-conditioned car of 4 persons
We do have minivan, van, minibus and a bus price on application
We group people to join tours and day trips and split the cost. This is the benefit from staying in the walled city near hostel. Groups assemble at the foot of the rope ladder on the main road to the airport alongside Bab Sharki 150 meters from the Roman Arch towards Bab Kissan St.Pauls Window /Church follow the yellow dot painted on the metal railing.
WITH ANY TOUR YOU GET A FREE VISIT TO FAMOUS MT.KASSION OVERLOOKING DAMASCUS
1. Golan Heights/Quneitra, we obtain a special permit .
2.Bosra, Izra’a tour excursion car and driver, 6-8 hours.
3.Bosra tour,Izra’a, Shahba and Qanawat, Sewida’a, 9 hours .
4.Half day Seidnaya/Mar Gergeis Maaloula (Saint Tekla monastery), in Maaloula locals still speak the language of Jesus Christ the Aramaic).5 hours.
5.Nabak/Deir Mar Mousa Monastery, Seidnaya, Maaloula.
6.Palmyra and krak De Chevaliers, suits those with a tight schedule. 14 hours
7.Full day Palmyra. 10 hours.
8.Full day Krak De Chevaliers. 10 hours
9.Damascus-Beirut Lebanon, door to door service or vice verse.
10.Damascus Visit Baalbek and return to Damascus
11. Damascus Visit Baalbek, Beirut (sightsee on your own) and return to Damascus.
12. Damascus visit Baalbek end in Beirut .
13. Beirut Visit Baalbek end in Damascus .
14.Damascus visit Baalbek & Krak end in Homs then by bus
To Palmyra, Hama or Aleppo or return to Damascus
15. Damascus-Amman or vice verse includes Bosra 2 hours tour.
16. Damascus to Amman to your hotel or vice verse.
17. Damascus to Amman stops at Jarash or vice verse.
18. Damascus to Amman stops Om Qais or vice verse.
19. Damascus to Amman stops Bosra and Jarash or vice verse.
20. Hire car and driver and tour as you please 8 hours, 350 KM. Min 4 days .
21. Damascus – Dead Sea end in Petra (desert Hwy),14.000(Kings Hwy)
22. Damascus – Dead Sea Petra O/N return to Damascus (desert Hwy)
23. Damascus Maaloula Krak Damascus
24. Damascus Palmyra overnight, Krak Damascus or drop Hama or bus to Aleppo .
25. Palmyra ends in Homs/Hama . then bus to Aleppo.
26. Krak end in Homs/Hama . then bus to Aleppo.
27. Palmyra overnight, krak, baalbek overnight to Beirut. 2 days, 2 nights.
28. Qunetra and Bosra day tour
29. Mount Qaseoon and the Mausoleum of Kane and Able. Half a day .
Special package tour with overnight stay including hotel and breakfast.
30. Day1- Palmyra stop at Baghdad café, beehive house visit palmyra drive to krak and visit for overnight.
Day 2- visit Mar Mousa Monastery, Maaloula and Sydnaya, Mount Kassioun to Damascus
Price: 1 person sp 20,000
2 people sp 11,000 each
3 people sp 8,000 each
4 people sp 7,500 each
31. Day 1- Palmyra stop at Baghdad café, beehives house visit Palmyra drive to Krak and visit the Kara for overnight.
Day 2- Cros boarders to Lebanon, drive to Baalbek and visit, drive to Aanjer return to Damascus.
Price: 1 person sp 24,000
2 people sp 14,000 each
3 people sp 11,000 each
4 people sp 10,000 each
Details of Tour 20
Border crossing to Jordan or Lebanon costs 2000sp extra for each country
Our driver pays his own expenses, fuel and overnight accommodation.
Minimum 4 days, day ends 6.00 pm, 350 km per day.
- A visit to a Bedouin tent. or camp overnight a camel and desert trek or horse ride or a stay at the monastery? we can organize it for you. just ask and we will make it happen.
Hama/Nuiras, Affamia, Serjilia, Ebla, Beehouse, Lattakia, Saladdin’s Castle, Ugarit, Aleppo, St Simeon Monastery, or the far eastern part of the country like Lake al Assad, and Jaabar Castle, Alraqqa, Al Rasafa and Deir Ezzor,and The Euphrates,Mari, Duro Europa, Halabie and more.
Just ask and we will make it happen
Guided Tour of Old City of Damascus on foot for 2,500 sp.
This tour is specifically for people who are in Amman or Beirut and would like to see Damascus but don’t have time to explore the City by themselves.
Fully Escorted Day Trip from Amman or Beirut to Damascus and Return
We can pick you up from your hotel in Amman or Beirut and return you to your hotel after the day tour, or to the airport
Price per car for up to 4 persons.12,000 sp not included restaurant
Details as below and more,
In Damascus you can be met with a local tour guide (usually a student doing English lit ) to show you the main tourists attractions like Omayyad Mosque (tomb of st.John), Souk Hamedie (shopping and sample famous Bakadesh ice cream), visit the gold souk. Souk Bozoorie(for herbs/spices ,sweets, perfums, ), Azem Palace(Ottoman era),Bab Touma, Bab Sharki, St.Paul’s Window (St.Paul escaped over the wall in a basket), Hananeia Chapel, and the Citadel.You may also visit the National Museum and Takeyeh Sulamaineyeh (handcraft bazaar) just out side the old city. Of course not to be missed is a lunch or dinner at famous restaurants serving world best Middle Eastern food,(Alkhawali,or Beit Jabri) and finish with a thick rich coffee at the land mark in Damascus Nofara caffe in Qimarie.
(Driving time Amman-Damascus-Damascus-Beirut is normally 3 hours including border crossing formalities. This is provided you already have a visa for Syria.
When crossing borders into Jordan or Lebanon, if you do not have a multiple entry Visa you need to buy a new single entry Visa when you return to Syria as well as departure tax from Syria 550sp.
You also need a Visa to enter Lebanon, usually cost around USD$20 and for Jordan USD$28
prices quoted in SYP( Syrian liras)
We accept payment in SYP, USD, GBP, CAD and AUD
For reference only one USD = 45 SYP